March, April, May 2019
• .22 Benchrest Rimfire Rifle - Indoor Range 10am on Mondays through
April. Moves to the Outdoor Rifle Range beginning in May. Contact Joe
• Indoor .22 Benchrest Rifle Match on Wednesdays through March 27 at
5:30pm. Weather Permitting - Contact Dave Zosack (412-979-7666)
• Indoor .22 Sporter Rimfire on Tuesdays through March 26 at 7:00pm,
Weather Permitting - Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• Indoor Pistol League on Wednesdays through March 27 at 7:00pm Weather,
Permitting - Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• Junior Rifle Program - Through April 7th. This program is free to all
juniors between the ages of 8 through 17 years old. Contact Sam Reitz
for more information (412-751-4218)
• Jug Shoots - Every Sunday at 1pm on the outdoor rifle range through
March 24th Weather Permitting. Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• CMP Starts at 12pm on April 28th and May 26th. Contact Sam Reitz for
more information (412-751-4218)
• Know Your Limits (KYL) - .22 rimfire rifle Marksmen's Challenge on the
outdoor rifle range starts at 1PM April 13 and 20th - May 11 and 18th.
Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• Rimfire Egg Shoot - On the outdoor rifle range - May 5th at 1pm.
Contact Jay Nelson at (412- 609-9890)
• 200 Yard Bench Rest Match - On the Outdoor Rifle Range at 1pm. Contact
- Joe Ambrozevice (724-961-6914)
• Steel Target Rifle Match - On the Outdoor Rifle Range. Match starts at
11:00am on the 300 yard line. All competitors must register by 10:00am.
Sight in period starts at 10:00am on the 300 yard line. Contact Rick
Lochinski at (412-523-6677 0 for more information.
• Outdoor Sporter Rimfire - On the outdoor rifle range starting at
6:00pm May 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29. Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• Pistol Silhouette - On the Outdoor Pistol Range Tuesdays at 6:00pm.
May 7, 14, 21, and 28. Contact Bob Perret (412-370-5932)
• Beginners Pistol Class Starts on Aril 10th. Contact Sam Reitz to
enroll and get additional information. (412-751-4218)
• Military Bolt Action Rifle Match - May 24th at 6:00pm. Contact Sam
Reitz for more information (412-751-4218)
• Skeet - Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 10am throughout the
year - Weather Permitting (Contact Gary Coddington 412-334-0485)